Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
14 March, 11:26
According to Kat Williams, "They" decapitated Dave Chapelle (disappeared to Africa) now Malcolm Barrett is playing Dave Chappell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
24 March, 08:38
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
all i can say is...i honestly dont know what to say. just blowing my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
24 March, 08:40
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Keep going down my page...there's plenty more.
It blew my mind that when I called him out, he admitted it.
These people are fkn sick

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
24 March, 08:45
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
fuck...really? this rabbit hole it fucking sick as fuck. thank you. i mean that. i need to know. i have to know. im way too far to ignor truth by this point.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
If you just scan down through my posts you will see them all.
There are tons but sadly all the ones I post are on the side of evil.
And there are alot I haven't posted yet, so if there's someone in particular you want to know, just let me know.
08:49 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Skylers Mom, click on at the bottom under it