IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
Good morning Patriots! No singing heard in DC on the 20th 🤫
05:41 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IronPatriotRN in this post can reply
S3_ k33 @S3_K33
22 January, 12:48
In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication
look at the "setting"..you can see a tv behind it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S3_ k33 @S3_K33
22 January, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
22 January, 12:46
That's bcz the media ran with a pre-recorded inauguration which is why nothing habbened on that day that got everyone flustered. The mice didn't go for the cheese (bait). Re-evalutet the situation and try something else (moves and counter moves).

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
22 January, 12:40
I live in a town where there are some local concerts during summertime about a mile away, and we can hear them quite clearly from home.
How about the fireworks, were there any the 20th in DC?

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
22 January, 12:44
In response Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang to her Publication
I scanned through the show 🙄 and they showed this spectacle at the end...did that happen?

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
22 January, 12:37
So no fireworks...lol it was an illusion

Sarah Smile @ForeverClever
22 January, 12:37
My family member lives 1 block away and when I asked her if she could hear it, she said "it's surprisingly quiet". She even said "strange".

curious george @caroljansen
22 January, 07:14
The media apparently believes we're still asleep.