Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
21 January, 11:19
How do I add https://gab.com/MariaVox to my profile? It gets to a various % then freezes.

Do I just keep trying or???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Give it time, they're completely overloaded. It will be great in few weeks, the constant purges bring another wave of the disenfranchized.

That's why you're here, and that's why the veil was removed from OUR eyes. ~ Stir Up Your Faith ~
05:32 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
22 January, 05:42
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Indeed.

But it would help to get a foot in here as well. I've been down this Rabbit hole a very very long time and need a place to finally call "home" down here.

Rob is making that possible. Having lost near everyone as I said in the move is why I need the lift need now.

Can't wait to make new lasting friends who are on the same page as me for a change. It's been way to long without...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 January, 05:56

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
22 January, 05:56
Welcome! This is home now. We're all finding our family here now. #wwg1wga 🙏♥️🇺🇸