Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I can't sleep and I have nobody to talk to and twit just suspended my 15th account.

Is anyone here? Can U see me?
05:27 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michele Bernard @Murphy72
22 January, 08:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
How are you Lauren? Sorry, i fell back asleep....i swear i am like a 90 year old women these days....so tired for some reason! Sending you ❤️ and humongous hugs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
22 January, 06:03
Hi Momma it's Serendipity. I'm still with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 January, 10:18
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
Lion here

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 January, 10:18
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
Lion here

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
22 January, 05:53
We see you. AFAIK there is no supression here. You can speak freely.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
22 January, 05:48
Break up and cut the cord with Twitter. We're the new relationship. We may not be as wealthy and fancy but we are full of love, support and what you need.

Only followers of this user (Stellar) can see their posts

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
22 January, 05:41
Hi there fellow Patriot! Im here to talk ANYTIME!!! Hit me up!

Its Donna @duke347
22 January, 05:40
😎good morning. I see you. Twitter nuked me too.

Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
22 January, 05:38
Same here and going through a divorce so I don't have anyone here . Iyt's hard to be alone after all thses years .But GOD is still in control. All in His timing.

Cyn Stro @Cindaroo79
22 January, 05:36
Was also suspended on twitter for no reason🙄 Welcome🇺🇸

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
22 January, 05:33
I see you! I just started on here, so going through the threads. Not many left on Twit.

Mike Will Detroit 17 @mikewill17
22 January, 05:31
I got my first Twitter suspension yesterday. I think it was for sharing Cernovich's posts about the Twitter lawsuit revolving around child/sex trafficking, but who knows.

22 January, 05:29
i am here....wtf you were on there for less than an hour...we need you on there!

22 January, 05:30
In response Michele Bernard to her Publication
hmmmm....maube 17 will be your number....2 to go!