Sista Sue @SC18835410
I find it notable that there have only been 34 2.5 or higher mag quakes in the past 24 hours. Only FOUR of those have been at a depth of 10k. This is a new trend in the past few days. Those at a depth of 10k were in Japan, Idaho, DRC, and Algeria. God Bless Our Military and all those fighting against evil worldwide! WWG1WGA!!
07:44 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
23 July, 11:01
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
One of the negative depth aftershocks from the Markleeville, CA quake.

https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
23 July, 11:00
D.U.M.B.s and tunnels are being taken out, no question about it.

There were some "odd" aftershocks following the earthquake near Markleeville, CA near the California / Nevada border. Several aftershocks had "negative' depths, -1.9, -1.5, -1.1, and -0.5 kilometers (see link below).

One theory for these negative depth quakes are that they are "airships" that were escaping from the D.U.M.B.s. and got taken out.

https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 July, 08:33
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Yes!! Nice work!

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
18 May, 11:26
Interesting! There have been more earthquakes higher than 2.5 across the world in the last year than in recorded history!

Canada has been having crazy earthquakes this past year. All in sites that have reported tunnels and dumbs. I think that many ds pos have been hiding here this past year, but considering the severe lockdowns after 14 months and these crazy earthquakes (see pic) still happening we must still be draining the swamp! Dark to Light frens! 🙏🌎

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 March, 08:21
I understand where you are going, but it could easily be explained too 🤔

Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 March, 08:54
In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication
I wont pretend to "know" the why. I am only making an observation. but i agree that there is probably a very simple explanation. God Speed!