Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
05 April, 02:29
In response America First to her Publication
Wow flashes right before your very eyes then goes back to pattern, got a quick glimpse looked liked a woman, see on thread everyone says MM think that is correct, optical illusion, what l found, maybe because l am an oldie that l could only get a glimpse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pearl James @FauxPearl
04 April, 01:06
Marilyn is the obvious answer but, I can’t see anything else...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poppa Doc @PoppaDoc
04 April, 12:57
maryln monroe.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 April, 12:54
Looks like Trump to me... but the top right part still confuses me, lol!

Quester215 ... @Quester215
24 March, 07:43
who is she

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 March, 07:15
Looks like MM to me 😀

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
28 March, 12:00
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I agree with you @lsupatriot looks like Marilyn to me, too.