Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
30 March, 09:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
God bless you and praying for you, our Military, all those helping save the children, the adults. βœοΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
26 March, 06:06
Prayers for everyone πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Bring the children home ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
26 March, 12:40
i pray they find yours ❀️
i tried to red pill someone yesterday because she was cry our country is going to hell in a handbasket. she said oh i have to go play pickle ball🀯

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 March, 12:47
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
In my experience, red-pilling, Patriot-style doesn't happen in a blink. It happens slowly in fits and starts. But don't let that discouraged you. Every little seed sown has a purpose.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
25 March, 09:40
The REAL vaccine to this plandemic is being willing to know the truth! The virus that plagues humanity comes from not knowing the actual price being paid to sustain one's own comfort zone.

As long as anyone chooses to keep their head in the sand, the longer they'll take it up the rear. It's all in our choosing.

#knowledgeispower #themoreyouknow

Doug from Canada @DougT
25 March, 08:51
Agent Margaritaville - altCensored

This is where you can now find the Agent Margaritaville (Gerald Brummell) videos.

https://www.altcensored.co...

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
25 March, 08:42
Praying your son will be found. πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’–πŸ™(((HUG)))

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 March, 08:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
25 March, 04:47

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
24 March, 10:07
Did somebody call a plumber? Save the children!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 10:00
Its all going to be over soon. What a blessed time to be alive & be in the know. Wow! All Glory to Father God! Much LOVE to all extended family. We Pray for the light to cover all darkness. It is the time we all got to really live in Freedom, Love & Peace. This is something I prayed for since I can remember. God Bless our Heros / WWG1WGA

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 March, 09:52
I miss watching his videos.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
24 March, 09:40
Wow! What A Way To End A Message! Wow!

May God Hear and Bless Your Prayer Good Man.

Dee Fogle @Saltything
24 March, 08:57
Agent is in canadian Prison with a dead mans swirch !! i want him free.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 08:56
hard to sit back and enjoy the show when you know there are still children out there that need help. god bless them and our military
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
26 March, 12:42
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
agree 😫😭😑

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
24 March, 07:23

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
24 March, 07:29
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
I think he's in custody now, hope I'm wrong.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 March, 07:13

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 March, 07:10
Canada is every bit as corrupt as the US but up here MOST prople are too polite to takk about it (Those that don't have their heads in the sand at least).

Seek The Truth @WL6202
25 March, 02:54
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Here is another link:

https://youtube.com/watch?...

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
11 April, 02:16
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Never heard of this club until now. Thank God we have Kevin Annett in our Country

^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

it is * TIME TO WAKE *
the .****** Fk UP *******

YOU MUST INVESTIGATE THIS
CATHOLIC, ANGLICAN, UNITED
GHURCH's INVOLVED in
CANADA

Just Tin TURD HOLEs
WE Foundation,
Just and extension of other such
[ Cult Foundations in Canada ]
that will SQQN B exposed to the world...

Bonfman, Naygarth, NXIVM sex trafficking case ... run by Raniere
R just the beginning of the eventual housecleaning...
I BET other FORMER Canadian LEADERS
are shitting bricks right now...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH
Get this out there for all to INVESTIGATE

Thank Q
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Indicted for Crimes Against Humanity - ITCCS Summons June 7, 2019 - YouTube

A Breaking Global News Communique from The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) - Friday, June 7, 2019 Click for Indictment PDF: - ht...

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
24 March, 07:08
This is agent1 from Canada that lost a child to trafficking right? I used to see his stuff on tw*t before we were all culled. Great patriot!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts