BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
I actually SEE the Light up ahead, ALMOST THERE PATRIOTS!
04:12 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by BigRedVet07 in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 April, 02:21
In response BigRedVet07 GodWins to his Publication
love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 April, 09:39
Hi Martin...reading your posts on Telegram about battle fatigue from the nonstop information war...it's true you've written some of the definitive essays of the era on Q and the Great Awakening, and we thank you so much.
You deserve a deep rest. We can just keep re-reading your essays and books. You've been so generous. Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 March, 12:45
All just add this 23 = PAIN !!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 12:37
darkness is the illusion

arba happihr @arba
26 March, 06:43
Amen!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 07:09

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 March, 07:06
Sooo hoping this is true. This has been a very long journey for us all. God bless Trump, his family and the entire Q / Anon Team❣ WWG1WGA 🙏💗🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 07:05

Michele G.. @MicheleG
24 March, 07:21
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
i need him to take me now please if at all possible 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 March, 07:21
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Because he knows we won't stop fighting for the children and the evil that exists. 💪🏼🇺🇸💖🙌🏼