NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
With the alleged accident of the Ever given in the Suez Canal, the supply chain in Europe will paralyze. This means that no oil, supplies for the economy and food reach Europe. More than 100 ships are now stuck in the Suez Canal and cannot get through. A very clearly planned action.
Europe will feel the effects over the next few weeks as it hits many companies that need vendor parts to keep production going. You will soon see it in the oil prices.
Prices will skyrocket. As soon as the production chains and supplies are interrupted, the productions have to shut down their assembly lines and that would be fatal. If they come to a standstill, it takes weeks even months before they can start again. In this overall situation that would be a catastrophe and would bring everything to a standstill. As bad as that sounds, this is what it will amount to. Unfortunately, that has to happen to bring down the old system.
03:43 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
25 March, 07:31
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Back on track according to the website 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
24 March, 06:43
Oh 5hit, I'm considered "Europe" region

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
24 March, 05:13
Bad news, but true.

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
24 March, 04:58
we have a lot of military presence in that region right now. so does russia. i suggest we both work together in a white hat operation and get the big boy helicopters out and start unloading these containers..green ones first?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
24 March, 04:13
patriot move or a cabal move who benefits???? i just pray that there is no children in any of those containers

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
24 March, 03:54
I bet they are pissing their pants right now........

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
24 March, 03:50
Lets see whats in yhe shipping containers! 💥🪃

John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 March, 04:56
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
I know this is sinister but by now, in the desert heat for 2 days in a container... whatever they find, if it was alive it is likely dead.

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
25 March, 04:24
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
have you ever thought that there might be ammo, big guns, bombs or even nuclear bomb making items in the containers? The Sum of All Fears movie comes to mind! Didnt nuclear bomb, in that movie, was delivered in a van onto a shipping container, and then onto USA port, etc.....Just thinking of an even BIGGER picture! Or maybe ive seen too many movies!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 March, 03:48
BOOM !!!! WOW and EVERGREEN !!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 03:47
Looks like it is stuck pretty good.....time to start unloading