Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

James Mays @wLandJforAll
25 March, 08:40
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Great advice! Check on all 4 at the top... sticking with FB though, that's my battle ground

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
24 March, 05:43
Youtube killer is here now.|
UGETube
https://ugetube.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
24 March, 05:40
PLATFORM-MIGRATION-STUDY-MBG

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
24 March, 05:35
Mr. Deeds you are using Anonup.com although you list it as a "don't use" platform. Do you recommend others?

Great Return @Hopeforbest
24 March, 04:31

Great Return @Hopeforbest
24 March, 04:23
Been looking into VPN service but I can't decide which one to safely used. I was thinking ProtonVPN since EspressVPN was mentioned to being run by CIA at: https://www.quora.com/Who-...

Kira Kju @kju17
24 March, 04:05
By the way, if Telegram is owned by a Saudi company, it's from a puddle under the gutter.
And I hope apple communication is relatively secure. I hope...

Kira Kju @kju17
24 March, 04:02
I think if good triumphs over evil, we may not care what they prepare, what they dream of.
If good loses, I don't think we'll care if they're following any communications. In that case, they would have stopped the technology anyway, if we had survived the vaccine attack.
I know your recommendation is well-meaning.
But I also know that everything ended well.
The film runs backwards, the evil is over.

🌞🌞🌞