Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Tami Fights Like A Flynn @TamiG
14 January, 05:02
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thank you Mr. Deeds! I am in the process of following all of these fine patriots!! I'm so glad that I found you guys! 👊🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WarQ 2222 @WarQ
13 January, 09:08
followed and rt'd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
13 January, 08:50
Thank you.

Robin Farmgirl57 @Farmgirl57
13 January, 07:43
Thanks for the list of people! Following all! We're better in numbers! WWG1WGA!

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
13 January, 07:35

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 January, 07:33
Followed 😁

Renee White @Rapnay
13 January, 07:24
followed please follow back

Its Me You Need @IMYN
13 January, 07:10
Awesome, i've just joined, thanks for the follow back! Lost all my Twatter and had to start again so seems everyone is heading here!