Still Believing @bpups
To those who suffered at the hands of the DS's control for years, I thank you.
To those who sacrified their positions and their lives for trying to awaken people early, I thank you.
To those who formed an alliance for good, to see to the future, to do whatever they could to restore the good to this world, I thank you.
To those who joined arms in alliance to take them on, I thank you.
To those who had to live in hiding to see the plan through, I thank you.
To those who saw a way to turn the tide, I thank you.
To those who accumulated data to be used as weapons, I thank you.
To those who found a way to release info to the masses, I thank you.
To those who beat their head against the brick wall of ignorance, and amazingly made some chinks in it, I thank you.
To those who loved the undeserving, I thank you.
To those who kept hope, who kept faith, I thank you.
02:15 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by bpups in this post can reply
Still Believing @bpups
24 March, 02:16
In response Still Believing to her Publication
For all the grief you have endured, the loved ones you have lost, the blindness and willful ignorance you've had to deal with, I salute you. This awakening is amazing. For most of my life, I didn't know where the good guys were. I didn't know how we could rise up and be all we could be, how we could ever fight the system and win. When I learned of the alliance, it unlocked something deep inside of me and no matter what has happened, no matter the virus, no matter the lockdowns, no matter these impending global events, I am so full of gratitude and hope and love and looking forward to our future. I am one of those you have helped. Thank you. Can't wait to build our better tomorrow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396