Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 12:47
This is the post I wanted to share with those interested in our extra-terrestrial friends. I have only found Elena in the past week or so, so I have chosen to watch videos in which Tor Han, Annax, and Myra are channeled.

Because I have watched approx. 10 videos, I know this is a good one which will introduce you to Elena, Tor Han, Annax, and Myra.

The videos are amazing and I have learned a great deal about other ET races, planets, star systems, etc. etc.

I would suggest you watch this video first, then search for those that contain the names above. I would suggest you then start with the newest videos first because they contain the most recent and relevant information.

Enjoy because I have. They are all very lovely souls.

Terrans = people of earth
Terra = earth

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pleiadean interviews - Alien Channelling - YouTube

All you want to know about Myrah and Thoran, with whom I correspond since I am a child. Get to know who they are, through a channelling lead by Elisa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Some of the faces that I see in my meditation look a lot like the image here of the female, this shape and features, but when I see them they are not clear enough to distinquish futher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 12:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Can you recommend a link that has good information on meditation? I've been so busy, I haven't incorporated that into my daily life and I know I need to

24 March, 01:18
I dont really have anyone that I watch or follow I have looked at serveral but mosty have just done this on my own.
The tonic water, and vitamins have made a big difference and I can tell a difference if I go a day or two without the quininne.
I started listening to frequency music at night, started with 432 and 528 but stay up around 900's and above now. I talk to my soul, spirit when I meditate and well now a lot off and on during the day.I command my spirit to raise my vibrations, command it to raise my life force consciousness to allow me to connect with God and other good light beings. I wear a mask to keep light out of my closed eye sight. I find the best communication is in the sweet spot of right before you fall asleep. I also do grounding when I can ourside. It took a while and has increased gradually it didnt all happen at once. I think that possibly some need to trust.

I have been asking my spirit to increase my life force energy, etc. I bought a grounding blanket that I sleep on at night, but the meditation I have not taken the time to research, but people are sending me links thanks to you.

Have you been able to communicate with light beings through meditation?
01:21 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
24 March, 07:25
Yes and it seems others.

Grace Obertopia @Obertopia
24 March, 01:31
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. We only enter the kingdom through Him. Humble yourself before Him and confess your sin and ask Him to save your soul. He will change your life in the most awesome way. We just need to ask.

24 March, 01:46
In response Grace Obertopia to her Publication
What I know is that we were born WITHOUT sin

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
24 March, 07:27
In response Grace Obertopia to her Publication
Amen!