Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 12:47
This is the post I wanted to share with those interested in our extra-terrestrial friends. I have only found Elena in the past week or so, so I have chosen to watch videos in which Tor Han, Annax, and Myra are channeled.

Because I have watched approx. 10 videos, I know this is a good one which will introduce you to Elena, Tor Han, Annax, and Myra.

The videos are amazing and I have learned a great deal about other ET races, planets, star systems, etc. etc.

I would suggest you watch this video first, then search for those that contain the names above. I would suggest you then start with the newest videos first because they contain the most recent and relevant information.

Enjoy because I have. They are all very lovely souls.

Terrans = people of earth
Terra = earth

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pleiadean interviews - Alien Channelling - YouTube

All you want to know about Myrah and Thoran, with whom I correspond since I am a child. Get to know who they are, through a channelling lead by Elisa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Some of the faces that I see in my meditation look a lot like the image here of the female, this shape and features, but when I see them they are not clear enough to distinquish futher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 12:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Can you recommend a link that has good information on meditation? I've been so busy, I haven't incorporated that into my daily life and I know I need to

Only people mentioned by Penopi in this post can reply
24 March, 01:18
In response Penopi Patriot to her Publication
Thank you Penopi!

Penopi Patriot @Penopi
24 March, 01:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
you're welcome