Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Looks like the Hillary ship is stuck. Only solution is to unload cargo.....⏱⏱⏱
12:10 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
24 March, 12:55
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
It's unstuck and on it's merry little way. Zerohedge reported it earlier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 March, 12:56
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
I saw that as well. will look for additional confirmations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 March, 01:04
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication

Christina Maga @Christina71
24 March, 12:22
I have so many questions, and one is called Hurry up!!! No food, water and bathrooms in these shipping containers? Am I like the only person worried about the people/kids?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 March, 12:38
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Yes indeed for true trafficking scenarios but remember this is a movie so I would think it is being staged.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 12:18
hmmmm wonder what they will find, wonder what the world will see. everyone is watching

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
24 March, 12:11
Yup. Unload the pretty Russian girls and babies!