JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ There are songs and artists that I can hardly get out of my mind: Smooth Criminal, Redemption Song, 1999, Elvis...
02:13 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
26 January, 12:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😍 my thoughts exactly!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
24 January, 12:30
https://www.youtube.com/wa... call me crazy but it's him. A pastor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
24 January, 12:30
In response Denise America to her Publication
Elvis that is

CJJM Patriot @caribou
23 January, 06:52
You rarely saw Michael this at ease with anyone. That says a lot about DJT, I believe. I am so sorry for everything he went through and hope that one day soon we will find justice.
I love this photo.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 January, 01:49
Family is everything.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 January, 01:49
In response Just Amom to her Publication

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
22 January, 06:56
Same! A lot of Elvis lately. And 1999 ❀️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 10:43
love me some smooth criminal! good morning, jrfan! thank you for helping me on twit! I got the boot and will keep my questions to a minimum here. good to see an old friend ☺️

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
22 January, 02:26
DJT handsome as ever! So proud of this President! and family! and absolutely love this photo with Micheal! Really miss his talent!