Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
16 January, 03:45
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Great video!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 January, 02:49
This is the one he says the PEOPLE need to suffer more and it is going to be bad...so get your heads out of your asses.
Everyone in the comments denounced him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 January, 11:49
The strategery Juan described in this video is fine.. we can adjust.

The ONLY concern I have is if they try to REPLACE SecPompeo
& the amount of snakes that will be REHIRED into our gov't!

Hopefully it'll be nipped B4 that happens.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
14 January, 05:49
I Trust Gods Pkan and Im not going anywhere ! I stay here to fight for our Freedom! Stand your Ground and Believe !

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 January, 02:11
spoiler alert, he States Biden is going to be inaugurated. yes Trump will come back into play later but there's going to be a heck of a lot of pissed off Patriots when he does get inaugurated in.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
13 January, 09:23
wow. i dont know what i expected but at least the best thing is to have no expections, pray for those on the front lines, and insure we hold the line. I am all in, and hugs to all.

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
13 January, 08:09
I haven't finished this entire video but Juan is saying Biden and Headboard Harris will be sworn in on the 20th.
I trust the Plan.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
13 January, 08:30
In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication
This is not the scenario that I would like to see, but it isn't my plan. This sounds more like we have a battle left to fight. I like it better to thinking Trump can flip a switch and end the game at any point.

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts