Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
24 March, 08:15
https://projectcamelotport...

...RECENT INFO RECEIVED TO CONSIDER. not verified!

Breaking Covid news! Italy has allegedly discovered covid is not a virus, but a bacterium. It clots the blood and reduces the oxygen saturation from dispersing throughout the body. They went against the World Health Organization’s that no bodies be autopsied. When Italian Ministry of Health ordered many autopsies, they found the blood was clotted in all of the patients veins. They immediately started using aspirin 100mg and a coagulant medication. And have had immense success. 14,000 people were released from the hospital as healthy and covid free. Italy is demanding Bill Gates and the World health Organization be held accountable for crimes against humanity for misleading, misdirecting, and withholding life saving information from the world, which cost the lives of thousands. Ventilators and ICU units were not necessar

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
The REAL doctors who are not puppets knew this virus had to be blood borne back in late March/April of 2020. Patients presenting showed with a low oxygen level before having symptoms, the only time this occurs is in DX of pulmonary embolism. Once the bacterium/virus worked its way to the lungs and caused an exaggerated immune response in the lung airway sacs they were overwhelmed and filled with pus/antibodies so patients oxygen would drop. People should have been treated high flow oxygen in a prone position, given HCQ protocol/ or Ivermectin which works at all phases of the illness coupled with prednisone, and sometimes azithromycin. This bacterium/virus afflicts more people with low VIT D. Everyone should add VIT D3 and Zinc and it will most definitely fight off viruses. Everyone should look at the ingredients in any vaccine they decide to take. Such a sad state of affairs. Fear has led to more death because people were too scared to go to the ER to be treated for anything.
08:46 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WonderWoman in this post can reply
Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
24 March, 08:50
In response Wonder Woman to her Publication
Yes, my husband and I take D3 w/K (I take 10K/day since I am a senior and spend much of my day indoors). We have had no problems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396