Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
27 March, 08:48
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Deep Fake

The real Graham is a worthless POS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
26 March, 08:24
Lyndsey "stay tuned" Graham. I dont trust him at all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
24 March, 10:42
"RINO" All mouth...Never Action...JUSTASHOW

tamar cobb @JoMar9485
24 March, 09:18
The Only One Who Is Saving Us, Is The Son, The Father, and The Holy Spirit, God has never said a man from earth will save humanity, but its does talk about the Great Deciever, he will expose all evil, for the world too idolize him for exposing all the evil, rememeber the world will love him, not just america, then once that happens the Great Deciever will annouce himself as the anitchrist, the same deciever who tried to temp Jesus with giving lands of the earth, so keep wacthing this movie, an expect the outcome you think is coming, imo the rapture is on its way. We need to get right with Jesus. Period.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
24 March, 09:06
Every time I hear him talk its cringeworthy!
Actions and Words never match! Epic fail!

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
24 March, 09:04
graham on fire. Oh Lord, please.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 March, 08:23
I hope he and the rest of the Republicans shut this whole shit show down! March Madness

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 March, 08:21
Not sure when he recorded this but he has given them 3 days notice that they are coming. Lindsey does nothing but angerish

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 March, 07:17
Graham the dirty Rino!

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
24 March, 07:02
CGI ish

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
24 March, 09:12
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
Yes! And more feminine-ish looking too. 😬😂

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 06:59
yeah well, maybe he is gonna finally do something good cause he knows hes a piece of shit. . i heard were gonna see alot of people finally choose a side and decide to go ttowards the light

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 March, 08:18
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
He gave them how many days notice that their coming? 3? That should be plenty of time to get things looking good.

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
24 March, 06:55
Fuck him. He has enabled everything that's happened since Jan. 6th. Fuckin RINO.

Jennifer Weldon @Free4Ever
24 March, 06:48
This white hat, dark hat thing has all my emotions messed up. Watching the movie and waiting. Still very FROSTY with all the Rhinos that did not fight for our democracy and our president. Good for Sen Graham, but where the fuck was he when we needed him before this disaster of an administration was allowed to come in???? Rant over, excuse my language.

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
24 March, 09:14
In response Jennifer Weldon to her Publication
I don't trust him. He was no name's buddy. He sits on both side of the fence. Why give them notice so they can ship some of them out & clean up. I like the element of surprise..