Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
24 March, 02:31
https://rumble.com/vez2x9-...
TRUMP'S 3 EPIC INTERVIEWS! Q: YOU MUST SHOW THE PEOPLE! [WW] MILITARY INTELLIGENCE STING OPERATION!
ChristianPatriotNews

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
24 March, 02:58
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
How can you AFTER listening to THIS video TRULY believe that TRUMP has GOT this or that the MILITARY has GOT THIS???
He even admits that BIDEN WILL TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!
Do you for one minute think that the VACCINES are HEALTHY?
WHY would Trump stand so PROUD of a deadly vaccine????

I FEEL that WE are the ANSWER and had better get off our ASSES and TAKE THESE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS!!!

STOP telling people to just sit back and WAIT!!!! WE will NOT be a Country for even ONE MORE YEAR much less in 2024!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
...and "TAKE THESE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS!!!"
I certainly hope you mean peacefully.
Violence solves nothing, that agenda falls right into the wish of the opposition.

God gave you eyes to see, ears to hear USE them!
Research and learn for yourself before you wrongly accuse myself and others for your lack of understanding.

Peace out.
03:15 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
24 March, 07:38
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
All my years of research has led me here. Theres nowhere else to go. Telegram is insane. Its calm here.