P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
I put together this video to uplift any Patriot out there that may need it. There are higher powers at play and I just felt compelled to put together something that might uplift your spirit. This is not over. Trump will never give up on us, letโ€™s not give up on him. Thanks for watching & God bless! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #NeverGiveUp
01:10 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
08 September, 09:33
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 June, 01:57
In It Together Forever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 June, 07:32
Thay was fantastic, uplifting for sure! Thank you!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
01 June, 10:19
Just what I needed. Thank you! Itโ€™s wonderfully done. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒŽ

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
01 June, 08:49
thank you!

anon anon @Qcolorado
01 June, 08:36
Beautiful, uplifting, hopeful. Thank you.

Donna Owens @DMO1111
01 June, 08:13
Thank you from an Australian patriot, I love President Trump.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
01 June, 08:06
Thank You! That Was So Uplifting! We Miss Him Very Much! Well Needed! God Bless You!

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
31 May, 10:42
Thank you! I needed that!!!!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
31 May, 09:41
NEVER EVER QUIT!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 May, 09:42
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
even if those you fought for and with have Dumped you...???

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 May, 09:26
THIS was FLIPPIN' aWeSOmE!!! Thank you for creating this video, PJ. ๐Ÿ™ We all have so many memories of the months & years we fought along President Trump. We need to keep up the good spirit of the fight! We still fight! ๐Ÿ‘ŠAlways! Together! WWG1WGA GOD BLESS ALL OF US and... DONALD J TRUMP! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only Forward @Callibird
24 February, 09:11
thank you! so good! great work!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
never giving up
WWG1WGA

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
08 February, 09:57
Thank you..๐Ÿฅฐ. between this and the Juan video I just saw. I am pumped ..The Best Is Yet To Come..๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 February, 12:51
GOD Bless YOU PJ. This is right at the most Perfect moment in Our timeline. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 12:18
Its a shame elon musk has been compromised

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
03 February, 12:11
Awww PJ!! I was jussst thinking of you!! And your video showed up! I was just about post some Scriptures. This is a BEAUTIFUL video, it made me tear up- simply because I really MISS POTUS. I MISS SEEING HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY like millions of patriots do. Just miss him. I know he's with us, and I KNOW he's making a HUGE COMEBACK, but...I still miss him. Thank you for this beautiful video sweet patriot!! I just want you to know I APPRECIATE YOU and I LOVE YOU!! You're a precious brother in Christ!! God bless you.โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š
Bunny ๐Ÿฐ

Aussie4 Trump @Aussie4Trump
31 January, 03:51
Awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

Glenda Jeffery @Juliebluesky
29 January, 12:16
Thank you for this uplifting video, made my eyes misty!

Patricia Brockman @poopygirl88
27 January, 09:48
โค๏ธThank you for putting this together & sharing it with us. I'm new here just joined today.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
27 January, 07:09

Dave Bishop @Davebishopjr
26 January, 02:42
AWESOME VIDEO

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 January, 04:54
So Encouraging and Powerful. We are with you. We are One & WWG1WGA.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 January, 03:08
Thank you so much for that great video. I really needed that right now.! I am angry and sad. Seems like those evil people have taken over again. They are changing all the orders our president made to make our lives better and safer. I have never given up or quit loving and respecting my president. He has went through so much for us, to make things right. I will hold the line for him and all he has done for America and the world. God bless Trump and God bless America. WWG1WGA

Susan Morey @Storm
25 January, 02:53
โค๏ธโค๏ธ Thank you for this! Awesome inspiration

Sheila Reynolds @arial
25 January, 02:39
Very inspirational, thank you.

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
25 January, 01:26
thank you this is awesome

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
25 January, 08:18
Such a great work, such a great inspiration, such a wonderful message ... Thank you for this precious gift โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Mary Q33 @ForKekSake
25 January, 04:42
Excellent!!

WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
25 January, 04:01
very good! thank you๐Ÿ‘

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
25 January, 03:13
๐ŸธFantastic video! Thank you๐Ÿ˜