Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 July, 09:28
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
We LOVE “D” ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
06 July, 12:21
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I think I speak for us both in saying we love her more than our own mortality!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 June, 03:00
How we Adore You Lady of all ladies, you who saved our Children. May God keep blessing YOU, The Best Is Yet To Come. Hold The Line for as long as it takes, WWG1WGA

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 May, 02:07
We Love You “D” You know We Do! ❤️

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 May, 02:43
I also like this iconic moment. 2 of my favorite people, true
humanitarians. King and Queen of people's hearts.💗
https://youtu.be/LXY_HIU9C...
Michael Jackson meets Princess Diana & Prince Charles - YouTube

Subscribe to Iconic: http://bit.ly/zVEuIYMichael Jackson meets Princess Diana & Prince Charles.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 May, 02:37
Beautiful soft look, gracious, kind and loving. BTW, no ring!😉
On her way to freedom.💗🤗

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
18 April, 10:09
💓

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 March, 09:26

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 March, 02:27
❤Diana💌
...and the whole world should care!

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
18 April, 10:08
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
❤️

memes matter @NoComment
13 June, 03:01
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
THIS world does❤🕊what are we(?) from saturn?