Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 12:42
I see people in the chat, asking for people to tell them what’s going on. The truth is that ONLY President Trump and the military know what’s going on. We all have theories, and if anyone tells you with 100% certainty that they actually know, take it with a grain of salt. I’ll tell you this much, none of us expected this scenario, but we’re here and we’ve made it this far. THIS IS WHAT I KNOW: POTUS and the Military knew this was gonna happen. They knew the Dems would steal it. They knew people would get pissed and they knew we would want to make sure this crap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
22 January, 12:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
future proves past...we were never going to know til after the fact! It sure has been fun trying to figure it out though! We got really great at digging. we were and still are, their digital army, millions strong, looking for data to fill in the blanks. we have a job to do. Lets keep going!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I'm grateful to everyone for all their patriotic digging. I've learned a lot and in fact, am beginning to understand.
01:03 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Morgana Epsilon @CAP
22 January, 01:04
In response Every Time to her Publication
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻✨✨✨