Don't give them another penny.

Same goes for Target/Soros.

#FightBack
12:47 AM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
29 March, 06:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I want a digital inventory of every container on that ship owned by the Clintons and Walmart stuck in the Suez Canal!!! Until that happens, they need to sit down and shut the hell up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
29 March, 12:12
Dont go to Walmart its a TRAP! #FemaCamps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
27 March, 06:54
And WM owns Evergreen

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
25 March, 06:52
i got a credit card offer in the mail from china mart today 30% intrest that's going to be a hard pass on that crap

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 06:08
They suck. I havent' worn a mask not once and NOW, I won't be shopping there until I know for sure we own it and the monies are going into our savings account (due to Trump's EO of 12-21-17)

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 March, 03:31
haven't shopped target since this crap began amd walmart in months. never going back to either

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
25 March, 03:06
no one should be going there - it's Chyna in a store.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 March, 03:01
Havent given them a penny in a long time.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
25 March, 02:26
How much money did Gates invest in Walmart? Was it something like 10 billion, I can't remember the dollar amount. I believe she gives the numbers in The Sequel to Fall of the Cabal

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
25 March, 01:29
Add amozon to boycott list

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
25 March, 01:17
We survived before these big box chains, we can again my frens!

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
24 March, 11:09
I stopped shopping at Target when they allowed MENtal cases who thought they were women into the restroom...

Sharon Rob @Sharbe
24 March, 11:06
i love Gov DeSantas, no passport or proof of vaccines required in Florida.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 March, 01:41
stores exposing themselves now. makes it easy to know who not to support

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
24 March, 01:10
dont like shopping at either place!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
24 March, 12:36
Haven't shopped at Walmart in 6 months. Started going to a smaller discount grocery in my small town called "Rulers". It's a Kroger subsidiary and they aren't great either if you research it. Plus the name sceeves me out. Got with a couple neighbors and we are doing a community garden. At least it will deprive the stores of some cash flow.

Karen Truthseeker @TNpatriotgirl1776
24 March, 11:34
Someone needs to start a company to compete with Amazon but only allow products made in the USA!! You would have 100% of my business!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 March, 03:15
In response Karen Truthseeker to her Publication
I've been using overstock. It all depends on what you want, but go to the merchant's website and buy directly! A little secret with overstock....buy the membership of 19.95 per year because for you to make any returns it costs a fortune without one. If you do have a membership, you're allowed 3 per month, plus they give you a 19.95 credit to your account. I've been very pleased with them so far. The former CEO is a Trump supporter, but I'm not sure who the new one is. I WILL have to check that our for sure.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
24 March, 11:29
What stores have anons found to be well less corrupt? The list of stores that we shouldn't go to is YUGE & encompasses most industries. Its overwhelming. I'd like to make a list of 'good guy' stores. Mom & Pop stores sure, but there have to be some big stores who aren't pushing 'Their' agenda.

My Pillow = Good guy

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
24 March, 11:24
add meijers and amazon to that list boycott both of them as well

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 March, 11:30
ok, this just got me thinking abt the word WalMart...
prob a stretch but words names sigils are significant re [them]

WalMart (reversed) = Law + Tram

'tram' = cablecar, light rail, streetcar, trolley car
and to me immed'ly evokes Holocaust ('a people mover')

tram Etymology:
From Latin trama (sounds like trauma)

'tram holocaust' - goog search results in photos

yep, prob a stretch, but ofc Walmart's been sus for yrs (Chyna ties, facial recog software to see who's not wearing masks...)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 11:20
And now you see why they have used covid closures to close down and bankrupt all the other smaller mom and pop operations to tunnel us to Walmart and Amazon with no other options.
fook walmart.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 March, 11:17
Haven't set foot in a Wal-Mart in a long time & I sure don't intend to now! One more reason among several why I stopped patronizing the business

Cob Cob @Colob123
24 March, 10:32
Have not given any of these companies a dime since the BLM BULLSHIT. I have a list of stores, including Amazon, that I refuse to buy from.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
24 March, 10:30
Yuck haven't shopped in walmart for years nothing is fresh there; scares me to eat food from there 🤪🤪🤪

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
24 March, 09:56
Collective Boycotting has worked before very effectively.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
24 March, 09:18
I haven't shopped in that hell-hole in years. I support local businesses that they've tried to destroy.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
24 March, 09:10
Anyone who shops at Walmart, Costco, etc are paying the companies who want to KILL THEM AND USE THEIR WAREHOUSES FOR DEATH CAMPS.

Rose May @Rose926
24 March, 11:30
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Agree plus...FEMA is not our friend. FEMA has concentration camps and cages built underneath many Walmarts to house people who are noncompliant with vaccines and not following their communist rules. (Disney also) People are slaves to the elite, tortured, raped etc.

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
24 March, 08:44
Eugenicist Gates owns the patent for digital Covid tracking. Iirc, it was approved in Octobr 2019.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
24 March, 08:21
Communists