Kim Runner @kimrunner
“For every item that carries the darkness of humanity there's one that holds the LIGHT. And that LIGHT is worth believing in. Not just in others, but in yourself as well.” ― C.M. Rayne

Trust and believe in yourself.
12:02 AM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 07:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Amen & Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 March, 09:30
I AM ,The Love, I AM The Light, I AM The Truth, as I AM A Child of God: ❤️🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 March, 08:50
Most important is Patience.
REAL POWER LIES IN STILLNESS.

👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/ByAHnihwk...

Optical Awakenings @Unite
24 March, 08:49
Soon we will all see the light. This will not end well for those hiding in the shadows. NOTHING can stop what is coming but I do believe that we all can speed this up. Choose right choose light and SEE things for what they REALLY are!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 March, 08:47

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 March, 08:46
STAY IN THE LIGHT!!!

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
24 March, 08:30
All attention, concentration and focus on consciential development, on the development of perception, intuition and discernment. Simple statements that when practiced raise awareness.
I love myself.
I respect myself.
I hear myself.
I trust myself.

As I’ve been saying over the past few years,

ABOVE ALL

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

+++
^^

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 09:13
In response Follow the Constitution to his Publication
Love this! Thank you!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 07:24
Wake up Miss Runner! We need our Deltas! 😂☕️

24 March, 09:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
lol...on it!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
24 March, 04:01
Preach🙌🏻

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 March, 03:31
Jeremiah 33:3 and James 1:5!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 02:42
beautiful! I love it wwg1wga

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
24 March, 12:44
Kim = Beacon. Beacon/Kim = ...

24 March, 09:14
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
Thanks BD...Made me smile! :)
Thanks for being here with me.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
24 March, 12:09
scroll

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 March, 12:08
😊💡🕯️✨💖✨

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
24 March, 12:07
AGREE!!🙏☝️

bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
24 March, 12:07

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 March, 12:04
Amen.