Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Qualitatively speaking, the first day of the B1d3n administration is the most disastrous administration in the history of our nation.
12:46 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
22 January, 12:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
DCs not part of our nation. Joe can do whatever he wants as king of the swamp. DC will soon be bulldozed over with it's inhabitants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
22 January, 06:18
This is the scare event!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
22 January, 02:01
Why would you expect anything more from 2% Joe??

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
22 January, 01:45
it was a Movie we were watching all along just like Q told us and others didn’t believe us !! Confirmation is Here ! Finally Here !!

and Doq : I am soooo glad to find you here again!!!
its like a long lost friend :) i truly thought I’d lost everyone forever !! What a gift ! 🎁❤️🙏👏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 January, 01:43
anything with the date?

SUZANNE BAXTER @PoppyCrock
22 January, 12:56
it wont improve either!
DJT Is Still My Patriotic POTUS 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 12:51
Nana is thinking it is going down hill from here!

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
22 January, 12:49
yup