Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
karen hennigar @zeffwood
23 March, 11:48
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
👏👊🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
23 March, 11:08
🧐🙄No Not me either .. It's a movie that is taking all hope from one's life. Have one of those days where I give up. Imagine we have been sitting faithfully for almost 4 years behind the pc and sitting here still.Think sometimes I'm going crazy over it all. AM chronically tired by now, but am glad I live here by the sea where I can scream like a wild, and get rid of the frustrations. Yup smiles because I still hope it breaks loose soon. The whole world has become insane.🤪😫🤡😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
23 March, 11:04
Hialrious because it's true!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 March, 11:05
And oh yeah first place for meme. Grand prize actually...✅✅✅💚💚💚🥳🥳🥳
Every South Parkview her every HBO watch her every anon most patriots get to gather up for what's going to look like a few days until they are forced to unload the ship. Oh boy

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 March, 11:03
Oh it's getting to the good part. Or the bad part. The real bad part. neo all of the Latinos at the border look like they have been gassed and their ankles tied wrapped up in those space blankets.
Now we know the reason for the caravan? And the ship is very very light for possibly the third largest ship in the world. Certainly not packed with grain or oil or anything else of dense volume