Doq Holliday @doqholliday
👀 Dan Scavino on Instagram. Part of the gold fringe looks like it's been ripped out or cut off.
12:27 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
26 January, 02:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No, with all due respect, the woven trim is always at the top of the fringe. The fringe here is merely hidden in the folds of the flag. FYI; I'm an expert interior decorating seamstress and know these things well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Kisor @John_Kisor
22 January, 10:10
Nice!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
22 January, 05:14
wonder when that was taken? MonkeyWerx posted about a big aircraft (that can hold AC.like seen here), going up to DC then back down to the carolinas (had AF1 type indicators) Not sure.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 January, 02:16
Halfway line

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
22 January, 01:36
Trump ended the corporation. So happy to see this validation.

HelpMe HelpYou @amc1
22 January, 12:25
I think it's a flag on the Presidents vehicle, those get beat up from the wind.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
22 January, 09:07
I think it is just in the fold of the flag. Maybe he wanted us to focus on the car behind the flag.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
22 January, 08:30
Excellent!

Anuruddha Das @gullu007
22 January, 08:26
Gold standard incoming!

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
22 January, 08:07
one president at at a time. one star, marine one.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 January, 06:54
#NewRepublic

NO MORE PRIVATE CORPORATION

THIS WAS THE MEANING OF #DOTHESWIFT ? #Gematria RESULT OF POTUS TWEET ?

maybe was somethin political (to a agent to #Swift their side )

Or #Swift in #Concienciousnes as #TheGreatAwakening stuff

Or Who Knows !!

but i take the phrase for this

FUCKING #Q

DO THE FUCKINKG POSIIVE #Swift

FUCKING YA - NOW BITCH

dont even spect on anon footsoldiers to spread non confirmed bullshit again like the EBS FIASCO.

DO THE THING

22 January, 06:48
WE ( TWITTER GEMATRIA FREAKS ) HAS BEEN FINDING

ALL THIS HINTED STUFF ON THE #Gematria IN #Potus #Trump #TWEETS ....

IN A HARD CONSISTENT AND COHERENT WAY ...

SINCE AT LEAST MONTHS AND MONTHS ( SINCE MARCH 2020 ? )

#MAGA #WWG1GA #THEGREATAWAKENNG

NOW

GO AND FUCKING DO IT

DO THE FUCKING #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming SHIT

22 January, 06:38
😏OH OH ...

ANOTHER HINTED STUFF MORE 😏

oh its ... its.. AMAZING ,

A NON PLAYABLE PRE ALPHA PIC OF A FLAG of THE NEWREPUBLIC #2077

Multigenerational and multiplatform , not ONLY PC, RUNNING BETTER THAN GOOD (sure .. my balls)

LIKE #CYBERPUNK_2077

its its #BreathTaking

WHEN WE WOULD PLAY PLAYABLE NON BUGG VERSION OF THIS SHIT ? #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga ?

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 January, 04:34
Frayed fringed

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 January, 04:10
Unwinding from the top down.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
22 January, 03:33
All great descriptions in this thread - I'm seeing the symbolism and meaning of the gold fringe which appears to be starting to come apart; unraveling. Panic due to being dismantled, one strand at a time; methodically.

Truly the most fascinating times ahead which we will all never, ever forget for the rest of our lives. God is in control.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 01:45
its no longer useful, their symbology has no power anymore, everything is being reversed so we can transition into the new republic

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 January, 01:40
May I ask, why won't you follow back Patriots on a conservative site? What's with the vanity? We're at FKN war - you need to connect dipshit! Get your head out of your ass.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 January, 03:00
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Thanks Patriot, I'm on your side. ❤️🇺🇸

Leo Hidalgo @Patriot97
22 January, 01:17
what i see is the helicopter and the Air Force 1 plane next to it

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 01:17
I saw this on Instagram 👀

Marie Foster @Marecf
22 January, 01:18
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
what was the time stamp?

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
22 January, 02:05
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
can someone help me find the instagram account he posted it on? i am not seeing this there. instagram isnt pulling up any other accounts. please and thank you.

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
22 January, 01:02
Looks like it's getting shredded. Will be glad when it is completely cut off. Perhaps we need to keep an eye on this....

Ready Pen @ready_pen
22 January, 12:57
No more United States OF America...back to the Republic of the United States FOR America!💥🇺🇸

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 January, 12:42
Looks like a banged up car bumper below the flag too! 🤔

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 January, 12:41
This is what I'm seeing. 4 helicopter rotor blades, 3 white stripes, 2 red stripes, 1 star

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
22 January, 12:36
maybe he took a trophy of sorts.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 January, 12:29
🔥🔥🔥 Let's Roll!