TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Why isn't anyone asking why are they treating a "so called virus" with a gene therapy???? Is that setting off alarm bells???
08:05 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 11:50
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
and why isn't anyone asking why they are caling it therapy and not gene manipulation that makes humans patentable?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 March, 01:08
IF, BIG IF, people are paying attention, they will do their research and decide that they don't need gene altering. On the other hand, we have millions that form long lines waiting for the gene altering drug.
Me............I've been wondering why Bill Gates is allowed to administer drugs without a license because and very few question it. Why isn't he in jail? He's doesn't have a medical license. My friend that successfully treated cancer with Laetrile was jailed because she didn't hold a license to practice medicine here in the states, but she is a licensed doctor in Mexico. She was jailed, got out on bail and had to go undergroung to avoid the drug Czars.
Me............I'm wondering why Fauci is allowed to lead a free nation off the cliff while trampling all over the Constitutional rights of Amercians.
But that's just me. I ask questions. I research. I observe. If it smells like shit, looks like shit, it's probably shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
24 March, 01:01
They are not mandatory!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 March, 12:18
That's because Fact checkers are really not fact checkers, lol! When are we going to get the internet back.... sick of this violent action against our free speech.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 March, 01:32
They (dark powers) cannot make it any more obvious
that this is a worldwide forced "experiment" with known
outcome ... most sheeple cannot make it easier for them
to do harm.. God and who ever is chosen by God to stop
this will soon come into view

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 March, 11:47
Same people are not questioning why Bill Gates is so big in this game; he is not a doctor, he gets a big payday for compiter virus stuff.
Same people are oblivious to a racist/sexist and a non-white police-stater-woman teaming up with a smile to save us from orange man bad.
Same people think guns go off on their own.
Same people think the top bracket of tax payers can afford the unattainable budgets of free stuff.
Same people don't care if illegals are tested for CV-19 when they are caught sneaking in.
Same people think we are the enemy for wanting truth.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
23 March, 08:33
major alarm bells from someone who works for mRNA company!