Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
🙏🏻💜🙏🏻 Joe M ♥️
https://rumble.com/vewbpd-...
04:27 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 April, 01:37
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I love Joe M and this video, I wish everyone in the world would watch it . Thank you for posting Diana and Dennis. 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
10 April, 10:04
Oh, so now we are supposed to be the plan because Joe M says so? No outside comms I thought. Trust the Plan. Military has this. They've all been executed already..... So much that contradicts. Then everyone doing their decodes and posting those as if to say look 1+10+6=.....Tomorrow this is going to break wide open and...bla bla bla......I can see weird things happening, but now that normies are getting their businesses back, they think that Joe Biden did that. My boss is one of them."I'm back baby. Yay Biden" Someone missed the window to open this thing up and now normies are back at ease thinking Joe is a miracle worker. Media isn't showing what a total disaster he and Harris are, so liberals think they have the man that will save the world and a vaccine to protect them from the dreaded Covid. Let me guess, he will get the Nobel Peace price like Obama and then WW3....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
10 April, 09:49
❣️I missed you Diana! Good to see you post!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 March, 12:45
Excellent

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 March, 12:36
thank you and God watch over you Joe M✝️

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 March, 12:35
God's grace, love and mercy saved us from the brink of extinction. God bless the anointed angels that are part of God's plan to save the world. I Love you Diana and I am in bliss knowing our angels will come out soon and will be reunited with the people that love them, and have cried over losing them. Now our tears will be tears of joy and eternal gratitude. Miracles are real God's Speed send my love to John-John too ❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 March, 02:46
My sweet sister... I pray you are doing well and keeping heart, mind and soul balanced. It appears that the perfect storm is upon us, with global conflicts and even an "Evergreen" stuck in the Suez. Comms give the impression that Easter will be a day of gloRious celebration and perhaps we will even see ouR favorite bunny.

You must be prepping for your Lazarus moment. It will be biblical in so many ways. You will transform the world again with your gentle touch and loving heart. I thank you for the joy you have given me and hope you won't forget this little gal (gvaldesgmail.com) when you hit the big time.

I so believe in miracles and you, my dear, are a divine one. You will be immersed in such love that even the Cheshire Cat will envy youR grin. Smile, sparkle and shine. Embrace your funny face. Dance till your drop and drink champagne under a starlit moon. Yours is the world my Warrior Gal, and all that is good within it.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
23 March, 05:07
❤Joe M💌❤🙏
#TruthMatters