Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
Yesterday, Mike Lindell dropped a few bombs in under 2 minutes:

- His employees will get a bonus when they get banned from YouTube.
- The CEO’s of big tech are all going to prison.
- He is “going to make Wikileaks look like a tinker toy” (kek) by releasing new evidence for 5 to 6 weeks.
- We will find out who is behind the internet bots & trolls.
- The Supreme Court will accept his evidence on a 9-0 vote.
- Donald Trump will be back as our President by August.

Sure hope he is right! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
TheStormHasArrived17
03:38 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Cee Jay2 @CJ2
23 March, 07:10
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Michigan wont make it until August. We are being governed by a dictator and the GOP sit with thier fingers up their a**.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
23 March, 04:28
So, now its August? lol

You people still arent willing to except that we just might be being played are you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
23 March, 03:56
so I was hearing that Trump would be back on April 1st? I guess that was a joke on me...again....so now August. Just wake me up when this is over

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 March, 04:06
In response Nonna Q17 to her Publication
Yeah I had heard the exact same thing... At this rate he is never coming back. We cannot wait 4 years for him, not 2 years, not 1 year. He either comes back soon or all is lost...

Kev Oooo @KevO
23 March, 03:48
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 March, 03:45
yet again, Mike Lindell is worth more than every public official in the USA combined

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 March, 03:44
Okay, I'm on board with Lindell as VP 🇺🇲🤠

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
23 March, 03:42
What an amazing Patriot, love hime! Thank you, Mike!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
23 March, 03:57
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Let's pray for Mike's safety we know what happens to those that go agains the cabal My God watch over you and protect you on your journey. God Bless you, Mike. 🙏