Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 01:50
Wow talk about a powerful song.

So many ppl out there grieving the loss of a loved one.
God will fix you!
If you let him, he can bring back your joy, if you let him!

What yall think?
brad_ayers
@jfkjrfan

https://youtu.be/SsBNDryJY...
Try not to cry when you listen to this cover of FIX YOU by Coldplay - YouTube

Fix You - Coldplay cover by Fearless Soul (Download or stream it now - on EVERY good music platform, or here: https://iamfearlesssoul.com/fix-you-coldplay-co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Bona @RECLAIMING_MY_COUNTRY
My beautiful 20 something daughter, a chronic pain patient, was weeping on the phone to me yesterday, terrified that an upcoming needed surgery would make her pain worse. She was asking me to be there, next to her as she recovered because it would give her strength. I have been through several of these situations with her, and each time it breaks my heart. With all my heart and soul, I wish I could take her pain and free her young life to soar. This song, although it alludes to Divine guidance, embodies how I felt speaking with her yesterday. Sometimes the emotions are so strong, there are no mere words good enough. This song captured both my sorrow and my hope - it was a blessing to hear.
Thank you.
02:23 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RECLAIMING_MY_COUNTRY in this post can reply
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
23 March, 04:04
In response Laura Bona to her Publication
Nerve damage today is hard to repair. Maybe med beds will solve that in the future, but all disease is nothing but celular dysfunction. Let the body heal itself with theGSH Complex at www.bodyheals.me 6 x's more potent then mothers breast milk to let the body make it's own Glutathione the worlds most powerful master antioxidant. Peace to you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
23 March, 04:02
This will help her immensley. GSH Complex at www.bodyheals.me Is her pain from damaged nerves?

23 March, 04:42
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
Yes. She has Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
23 March, 02:49
Hi Laura. My daughter went through this. its very hard on everyone. She finally found relief by understanding the role of TMS (tension myositis syndrome) in her pain. The pain is real but the source cause is often misunderstood by doctors. there are several books (and probably videos) on TMS. May God bless her and you and bring healing

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:41
Awwh bless her heart and yours, I know how painful it is when you see your child suffer and you cant do anything about it.
God will take care of you both tho.
It has always helped me to know that no matter what happens our spirits are safe.
Nana prays that this is the last one she will have to have and God will heal her pain.
I really wish they would hurry up with the medbeds. So many in need. I have back issues so I do understand never having a day that is pain free. Until you experience it well its hard for me, probably and your daughter to remember what a pain free day was like.
I still get around ok but it is just a deal with the pain and keep moving. Bless her, prayers for success!

23 March, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words, prayer and the good works you do here as well. We all go farther when we lift each other up. 🙏😇Have a blessed day.