WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
It's time to start calling out the bad guys. The ones that are pretending to be people they are not. It's to shine the light on the dark ones.

This was taken from a page that references Whiplash347 and HSRetoucher17 aka JFK.JR-

Can you see the date on the video? 2012. He dated it 21/3/21.

FAKE

We all know if JFK JR was alive and part of an operation he would not be disclosing information. And certainly not telling people that HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.

And whiplash is known to be pushing the Charlie Ward narratives-

I don't trust Charlie Ward, and neither does Charlie Freak.

Personally, I trust a porcupine with a pet me sign over either of them.

There are VERY FEW SOURCES that I do trust.

I spend more time, verifying that information is FAKE rather than it being real.

Some things add up, most do not-but people are grasping at straws and hopes that are fading. But it is better to KNOW THE TRUTH, than to be living with falsehoods in your minds.
11:45 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 March, 12:15
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Ha! At first I thought "wow" whiplash seemed to have inside info. Problem with it is how (she?) posts dates and theories, but when info proves false, kicks the can further down the road. Some call it moving the goal posts. It makes for good sensationalism, but is defeatist in purpose. Either tell the truth or do not speak like a prophet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
23 March, 12:09
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Thank you!!! I have been seeing hsretouchers BULL SHIT go around and I just roll my eyes. I just saw that someone shared from telegram that he is claiming President Trump is sending out $7500 checks as celebration. WTF? People are falling for this shit! blah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396