Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
23 March, 12:25
In response ana coelho to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
23 March, 12:20
just for clarification that article is dated
April 11,2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
23 March, 12:19
This article on aviationdaily.news is from April 2020
http://aviationdaily.news/...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 March, 12:17
Over my CONSERVATIVE county in Colorado last Dec. Took this from my deck.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
24 March, 08:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
ive been noticong on CA too

23 March, 12:13

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
23 March, 11:48
HMMM...so finally admitting that even the airlines they've been spraying us with chemtrails incessantly and I'bve got the diseases to prove it. (Gov. will never acknowledge!)

23 March, 11:43
Why chemtrails in the first place?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 March, 11:46
In response Maria Christina Andersson to her Publication
To feed us heavy metals, so 5g can ignite those metals to make us sick then eventually kill us. They call it "population control".

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
23 March, 11:42
Seeing is believing.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
23 March, 11:34
That is why you see it being shipped by trains, I guess, so they r trying to kill us! I think it is time for us to step and pull the curtain down on these movies the government have been producing for us because it sucks big time!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 March, 11:32
ACCIDENTALLY? The Cabal in the Pentagon LIES, LIES, LIES.