Kim Runner @kimrunner
Three 3-Year Deltas for 3.23...

There are 9 total 2-Year Deltas - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar...

There 3 total 1-Year Deltas -https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar...
09:12 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
GOD IS REAL @thcotty
23 March, 10:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
23 March, 01:34
Was trying things out last night based off of a GhostEzra post yesterday from Scavino standing below 13 stripes and next to 11 Presidential Constitutional US Flags. So I looked up Q post 1311, and found this. Seeing this post from Kim, well I don't think it's a cooincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 March, 01:18
[y] Stage set

Greg Brixey @Peece
23 March, 11:08
There are always Deltas, important for people to have/use discernment. Just because we don't see the booms doesn't mean that they aren't registering. Sometimes even on a seismograph.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 March, 12:25
In response Greg Brixey to his Publication
#QANON #DELTA 2077

ITS JUST QUESTION OF PATIENT

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 March, 12:26
In response Greg Brixey to his Publication
I HAVE HOPE THAT ALL THESE #DELTAS WILL COME TRUE

EVEN BEFORE #2077

MAYBE EVEN .... 2070 ! WOW

Razz Matazz @RLH10
23 March, 10:34
Wow, thank you. Things are really lining up on quite a few of these. Incoming declass maybe? 👇🤞

The mainstream media seemed to suffer a collective shock Friday evening after the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller handed its final report of its Russia investigation to the Department of Justice.

Hey Mister @Heymister
23 March, 10:26
Lots of Deltas, no action. It's time for Gods sake!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
23 March, 02:36
In response Hey Mister to his Publication
I agree, it is hard to be patient with all that is going on, but we were told that most of the Q drops were not meant for us but they mean something to someone in the background. We can only attempt to guess what they mean but silence does not mean inaction. As hard as it is, we must do what we can taking what we know and hold the line and be ready - there's no way what is going on right now in this country can continue without something drastic happening. Biblical is not a term to take lightly so day to day, we keep chugging.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
23 March, 08:48
In response Hey Mister to his Publication
I 2ND THAT, SO TIRED OF WAITING, AND SEEING FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO ARE F....KEN FAST ASLEEP AND TAKING THE VAX