KelBel McQueen @KelBelMcQueen
23 March, 02:44
okay so I made a list of Evil places on this Earth that if God were to return he surly would destory here is my list (please note I have no intentions of getting rid of any of these places myself nor am I planning to hurt myself or anyone else! Those that know me know I cry, then pray if I see a stranded doggie- that is only if I dont bring them home! 🤷🏼‍♀️ALSO.... I am CLEARLY STATING GOD! Rob or BOB need not apply!) Yes, my mind wonders about God or Rods of god striking evil down!! The more I research these places the more i just thank God needs to deal with them! That's above my pay grade Dear Lord! Much love 💙

LIST
1. White House
2. Washington monument
3. 3George Dam
4. The Vatican
5. Hoover Dam
6. BuckingHam Palace
7. Epstein’s Island
8. Museum in California
9. Statue of Liberty NY
10. DC Capital Building
11. Supreme court building DC
12. Israel supreme court building with pyramid on top
13. Bohemian Grove
14. Detroit Masonic Temple
15. CERN
16. big P4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
Hello, @kelbelmcqueen

Curious about the [ Hoover Dam ] pick.
What's the deal there if you don't mind me asking...
That is a new one on me...
03:34 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response KelBel McQueen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeterHorne6 in this post can reply
24 March, 01:41
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
there is "Stuff" under there that needs to go & there is a lot of evil idiols all around that area- I could be weong but my gut says it needs to go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 01:45
In response KelBel McQueen to her Publication
wrong! sorry I need glasses but eye people are the worst 😂 I am one!!