Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 March, 12:34
Are you getting it yet? You're watching a movie.🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 March, 12:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Long but good movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Diana and Jr. waited a lot longer.
12:39 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
23 March, 01:55
Trump is the GREATEST SHOWMAN IN THE WORLD!!!

I can't wait to see how the people respond when they realize some of the most extrarodinary people in all of human history have been working behind the scenes to save humanity, replete with royalty, celebrities, military warriors and so much more. These brave ones have risked everything to fight for our freedom.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THEIR SERVICE TO US ALL. NEVER!!!

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
23 March, 01:03
FOR SURE! PRETTY COOL THEY EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT HOW TO PUT THIS ALL TOGETHER FOR THE WORLD.......

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 March, 12:58
I read they met in NYC in the late 90's to discuss a possible article or spread of Diana in George Magazine but that didn't happen. Perhaps they had other things to discuss. I can't believe this is happening!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 March, 12:51
What ? Are you saying Diana is still alive too? That would be amazing!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 March, 12:47
Thats the answer I give people when they tell me it's taken too long! NOT that Diana part it's hard enough talking to Junior part. Not to mention it all started around 57 years ago. So many have waited so long.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 March, 01:10
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Talk about patience. Stronger than most. But they found a way. 🙏