Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana agrees with @Ghostezra

This shit show is too much. But guess who holds the bag of crap at the end of it all? You guessed it. MSM. They deserve every bit coming their way.

Fake news is being fed to the fake news and they are running with it. Operation self destruct.😉

Was this false flag to try and take your guns or scare the shit out of you?
11:01 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
23 March, 09:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The are as evil as the elite! They have said they want us dead. Its all agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
23 March, 09:14
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
wish there was an edit!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
23 March, 04:47

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 March, 09:11
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I don't cuss, but...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 March, 11:39
https://twitter.com/i/stat... I thought this was odd, maybe just me, but if I lived in an apartment complex where people could walk by and look in, I would have curtains, even if just sheers for some privacy. What brand of Raisin Bran I eat is between me and my bowl...Anyway, they certainly don't appear to be in any type of 'alert' status. I thought these guys were trained to keep an eye on everything, even with trying to be respectful of a resident. How would they know there's no one in there that could be a threat? #MAGA

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
22 March, 11:24
You know their plan...False Flags - get the guns - Amendment 25 putting Kamalllllaaaa in as President. They know what American's will do if they have their guns so they're trying to get them first. #Bastards

#GodWins - get ready!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 March, 11:13
When ever I hear "mass shooting", I instantly chk to see what is happening that they are either trying to distract us from, or when they nxt "gun control" debate is coming........interesting that a TFR (for hazards) was issued at 4:51 and weren't police dispatched at 5 something??