Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 March, 11:00
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
In 2016 i lost my bff over the election. I have waited all this time to see if she changes her fb profile pic from barry and fam. After disclosure of everything. I was really hurt at first (30) yrs then realized her loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
28 March, 11:05
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I'm so sorry💔😪... she's so blessed to have you as her bff... my sense is she will be needing you more than ever... very... very soon.❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 March, 10:53
God Bless

28 March, 11:05
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 March, 11:45
que verite eclate 🙏

23 March, 11:47
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
💗🙏💗