Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 March, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
22 March, 08:21
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
where is this monster now?
someone pointed how very similar in appearance she is to AOC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
i saw this and found it very strange...
09:41 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alwayschrismiss in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
23 March, 08:09
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Now let me see. How many of them are transgender? Could it be ALL of them?

23 March, 08:12
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
who knows...but wearing pantsuits instead of dresses is a good sign 🤣

Enough Already! @emdSD
23 March, 02:35
only one is 'heba' who is this?

23 March, 08:18
heba was huma's sister. they call them jar babies bc they all have same father...looks like OBL is the "seed" from which they all came...they do favor each other...

Enough Already! @emdSD
23 March, 02:35
this is JAW DROPPING - and they are all so similar in personalities !!!! i've never seen this comparison. thank you for sharing!!!!

23 March, 08:15
it was on the board but it popped up again in something i was reading. something to do with keeping the bloodlines. Epstein did same. he wanted ro use his "seed" ro impregnate many women ro keep his legacy. these people ARE sick!!