Bea Benjamin @FranBea
I agreed it was staged-False flag. The reporter running IN to the store looking for the shooter, along with the 2 old men at the door casually texting ...🤦‍♀️ What was this a distraction from? 🤔
09:44 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
24 March, 01:09
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 March, 01:14
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
They absolutely are! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 11:27
So they call this shooter "a person of interest" but not arrested? Interesting they have a weapon though.....you guessed it-and AR-15. Imagine that.

Christina Markahn @10101_O
22 March, 10:58
I have watched the video and it is so set up. You would have to break it down in stages... Like a movie.... None of it made any sence and why do you need to have that many officers show up for 1 shooter..... I see call bullshit when I see it!!!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 11:00
In response Christina Markahn to her Publication
You are exactly correct! 💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
22 March, 10:45
This came out on the 17th about Polis. This is what it's distracting from.
https://coloradopeakpoliti...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 10:48
In response Trinity Storm to her Publication
Oh wow-interesting! 💥🇺🇸

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
22 March, 10:18
what do you think about the law enforcement there? Think they're in on it?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 10:23
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I have been thinking about that-They were all either paid off, or someone at the top was paid off- or the deep state actually took one out to make it believable-maybe a casualty? Jury still out on that one for me...🤔

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
22 March, 10:06
funny, last night's episode of The Walking Dead had "storm trooper" militia holding them hostage.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 10:08
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
😮😮Very interesting! 🤔🇺🇸

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
22 March, 10:03
Ever notice how these kind of events happen in the same places over and over? I wonder if there are "camps" there that take advantage of mentally ill people. Nah, probably not.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 10:05
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I just had this conversation with another patriot friend-Denver is a Deep State Hub...wonder what is under the Denver airport? I hear there is something....🤔💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸