John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Monkeywerks does nothing for no reason. In the begining of his broadcast he moves around his drink which I found odd. I noticed the color of his drink was very close to the color of his shirt. His shirt says Ronin and what do you know there are planes with Ronin identifiers. Ronin is defined as "a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period (1185-1868) of Japan. A samurai became masterless upon the death of his master or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege." I think he is either telling us these are rouge cabal military or that they are rouge white hats that are not following Biden. Since Monkey was wearing the shirt I am of the opinion they are white hats.
08:54 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
22 March, 09:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I am still baffled by the NA designation for Biden's plane instead of AF1. Strange times indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 09:47
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
What ever excuse they give we know the truth now don't we.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
22 March, 09:04
Good point, JQ. In fact, I think many Patriots have been actived and deactived at key times throughout this movie. Each serving diligently in their role at the optimum time. I think back to the mi-2020 Twitter purge, the YT Patriot purge, the January 2021 Twitter purge, and so forth.

22 March, 09:20
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
Agreed. I think they have someone to fit each mindset. They must get the message out to every age and style, what better way than to have multiple people on multiple platforms ready to stand up as soon as one is knocked down. Sound familiar?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
22 March, 08:57
That's an awesome observation! I've always been confused by him but I still follow him nonetheless. He knows stuff but I coudn't figure out what.

22 March, 08:59
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
He has been dropping intel like mad the last few weeks. Sometimes so much I forget what it all is. He is def someone who has more of a clue than he is letting on for sure.

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
22 March, 09:51
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
If you go back and watch some of his videos from last year, he explains what apps he uses, and the 'birds' he follows. He explains about the different offshore prisons we have. Gitmo, one in Greenland. One in the Pacific and possibly one off the coast of Portugal. He tracks the flights in and out of these places. A flight went to Gitmo after the server raid in Germany a few months ago. It was theroized that the head of CIA, Gina Haspel, was on it. A few weeks later she 'resigned'.