Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 March, 08:16
A first hand account of an Adrenochrome harvesting farm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
22 March, 08:28
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I never went with the adenochrome-story... It seems to me that no miracle-chemical will exist to stay young ... and if it did ... it would have to be some dna/rna-code to be created in a lab. Also .... if it is so special and somehow it can not be mass-produced with chemistry ... if a human would be able to produce it then a pig probably too. There is just too much magic in this story. Organ harvesting seems to be a market, but adenochrome? At the same time the wiki-page about the stuff comes with a decent story on how the stuff became so fantastic. Also there was a patent on how to simply synthesize it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
There is a tremendous amount of research about Adrenochrome, used by the ancient Sumerians, Caaninites, Egyptians and more. In fact here is the Google Patent for preparing the human version. Also, research Alibaba, Jack Ma, Organ Harvesting in China. As shocking as it sounds, it is all true. A few links for you.

https://patents.google.com...
https://patents.google.com...
08:34 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
23 March, 01:24
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
There is a drug called acthar and its prescribed for autoimmune conditions wirh a 50k price per vial. its harvested from the pituitary glands of pigs. Do you think this could be adrenochrome in disguise???

Denise Gee @Aynaia
23 March, 01:28
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I would think so, animals make it too sadly!!!🥺