Only people mentioned by PatriotSteve777 in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 April, 11:56
In response Steven Brown to his Publication
THIS will be the post that gets me kicked of FakeBook. On my way to check out this theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 April, 11:38
💥 BOOM 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 12:18
Not one homeless person here died of Covid....how weird the pick up random cigarette butts and put them in their mouths. Just an observation.

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
23 March, 05:22
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
im just ready for the whole covid bs to be over.. normies killing me

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 March, 12:04
DING DING DING!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 12:02
TRUTH!!!

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
23 March, 05:14
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
u ard kno.. this is all about control.. praying for justice against the wicked at this point.