Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
21 March, 02:41
Movies are meant to distract and entertain.
Ask yourselves, why they would make this movie?
Is it waking up the left? I dont see that happening at a rate that would be deemed effective in the timeframe we are working towards.
Or is it simply distracting and entertaining the right, while also keeping you pacified and numb to the fact that our country is gone, right before our eyes, and the world is in FAR more trouble than you care to accept or believe.
Every thing we are watching is a Masonic, Luciferian spell being cast on ALL of us to keep us in the dark about what is ACTUALLY coming.
Use your damn brains, kids.
What are they distracting YOU from, bc this shit isnt waking up the left. Not like you think.

You are under a spell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 02:24
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
This is a Movie. The script (TRUMP, MILITARY) have been controlling the opposition for a while, even before the election. The Great Awakening Documentary tells you that if you pay attention. Atleast half of your facts are true, where your off is motive. Things arent happening the way you want them to so you assume the worst. It is people like you who choose every wrong position because of ego, doubt and fear. Why would the elite go through all this when they were in control all along. Simple logic tells you there is no reason to sacrifice your own when you dont need to. i really dont even understand why you are on this forum. If you believe like every other libtard, go join a CNN group. Its soldiers like you who get left behind. No one wants a pessimist and defestest on their team.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
You are watching an orchestrated Masonic spell being cast on the planet.
I hope one day you wake up to that and refocus on what really matters.
03:02 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 03:09
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Honestly, Sir. The spell has already been broken. I pray God leads you to the truth. Remember, you shall know them by their fruits. When everything is said and done, just be thankful you were wrong. Ill continue supporting everyone regardless of wrong or right decesions. Its not about being right, but about doing what is right, not just for ourselves, but for our planet and humankind. Believing in that truth of "VICTORY" is half the Battle!