Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
21 January, 04:44
We can only hope they are shut down soon @ShaneBrowning . It needs to happen soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
21 January, 04:48
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
shane said to retweet molitary posts and in mjnutes they took dkwn my account. wth is that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 04:52
In response Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ to her Publication
They took us ALL OUT!! They even took out most of the Barron accounts too.

Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
21 January, 05:22
oh wow, i was barely on today so I'm not up to date. My account was super small, just over 1k. jack is such an asshole.

21 January, 05:53
I was on my 5th account and only had like 103 followers when I got booted again lol. I think their algorithms are targeting us by whom we follow and what we post.

Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
21 January, 09:35
wow, 5 times?! Once is devastating enough. @VincentKennedy followed me like last week and it made my entire week. I'm so bummed now. I retweeted a Navy post and they nuked me! ugh. inwish inhad thought to save the names so i could try and find everyone here that i was following.
In the scheme of things, it's a minor setback... 😐

21 January, 09:46
I made a word document after my 2nd time getting nuked lol. It is tough, but I was never there to see how many followers I had. I was a small account, to begin with, and only had a little over 1600 on my first account. 2nd & 3rd accounts had 902 and 798 when they went down. 4th life had just 324 and today I had like 103 or something lol. It's taught me to not focus on followers, but rather on building relationships. I certainly built some GREAT friendships after that first Twatter purge and that has greatly helped! @curiousjuice and @vikingwarrior85 are 2 to follow here too!

Only people mentioned by Brynnie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️, click on at the bottom under it