Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God Morning Patriots!
Where we going this week?

You should really listen to this. Their experience is similar to mine.
We have some changing to do here.
Raise your consciousness by talking out loud to your spirit. Command your soul to raise your vibrations and to raise your higher life consciouness.
Keep doing it over and over until you get results.

https://youtu.be/65eyvshsx...
Life to Afterlife DEATH and BACK 2 - YouTube

Life to Afterlife Death and Back 2 Full Official Movie. In this second episode of Life to Afterlife, join Craig McMahon where he sits down with another four ...

10:03 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 March, 08:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the acturians keep evil from their home simply by keeping their frequency & vibration high. thats it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 07:53
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
good to know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
22 March, 12:46
wow.. Just wow

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 12:05
Boy Nana, did you ever get my week off on the right foot. So many quotable moments. "For those who make poor choices, fewer possibilities could be called mercy." Whew. See ya around Patriot. 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 06:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sometimes when we talk to ppl we really never know the ride they have been on.

It doesn't always work to tell people sometimes you have to show them or wait until a time when they gain enough insight to catch up to understanding some things they never believe were real really are.

Everything has a time and a season it seems.

😘😇💜

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts