Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
All Well @AllWell
24 March, 08:06
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
😉that lille thing next to the pyramid easily becomes a red pill with a red marker

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
22 March, 10:14
I actually have been putting little messages on some of my dollar bills lately, too ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
22 March, 08:08
I actually think this is brilliant! We need to counter their symbols with our own! They intentionally placed their satatnic symbols on our money so we would carry their evil intentions with us, rely on them, and covet them. However, your post has provided inspiration!

Patriots, let's get out our colorful pens and mark our money with OUR symbols! This is a great opportunity for us to share good vibes by putting our positive thoughts and vibes into circulation. #wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #SaveTheChildren