Nikki Camey @niknak1078
I finally got suspended from Twitter. I was such a big threat with my 100 followers😂
09:52 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by niknak1078 in this post can reply
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
25 January, 09:21
In response Nikki Camey to her Publication
i got kicked off FB for telling someone in messenger to google antifa.com...WOW..The censorship

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Tys @Tys
25 January, 09:17
I just got suspended from Twitter today as well. I only had 2 followers there and was following about 100. I rarely posted anything and only reposted occasionally. Perhaps it had something to do with whom I was following?

I just looked at my account again and it now says 0 followers and 0 following.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Camey @niknak1078
25 January, 09:20
In response Ms. Tys to her Publication
yeah it probaby does. When i tried to make a 3rd account, it suggested i follow everyone with the opposite political beliefs that i have lol

Sarah Dengler @NunYa2144
25 January, 09:15
me too

Buckled Up Buttercup @Buckled_up_Buttercup
25 January, 09:15
Welcome! Same here, but we've found a better place!

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
25 January, 09:12
I was banned three times with less than 150 followers. They are very afraid.

Brittany Fryday @Brittfry
25 January, 09:12
same 🤣

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
25 January, 09:05
I saw the havoc you were creating out there

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
25 January, 09:05
I saw the havoc you were creating out there

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 January, 09:07
✝️

🔥🔥🔥 Welcome Home, Patriot. 🔥🔥🔥

#FamilyIsEverything

#wwg1wga 👊