Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Julie Boe @JulieB
27 June, 11:47
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
LOVE this especially the elephants. Thank you, Lord for animals. I can't wait to live with them in heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 April, 11:50
God is our Creator/Source, and is very real. Belief systems always go to love, the eternal source of life which is constantly reflected in religious manuscripts. However you choose to read / know it, is simply a choice. Not about right and wrong, it's about giving and receiving love.

This is a beautiful Passage about the footprints, and offers us a choice on how we interpret what is presented to us ... we all find our way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
26 April, 06:03
And then Jesus said "And those two lines there, that is where I dragged you kicking and screaming to the next part of your journey you were avoiding"....lol. Sometimes you just got to laugh. Jesus was not a Christian, Buddha was not a Buddhist. Their "Religion" was love. All religions are a divide to conquer psy-op. Creator/Source is real.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
27 June, 11:29
she is likely to disappoint you in the long run.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 June, 12:10
GOOSEBUMPS

GOOSEBUMPS

GOOSEBUMPS

🕆😇🕆

🤗

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
30 March, 12:34
Awesome, God is great ALL the time
God bless you🙏

Nanna Whammy @NannaWhammy
22 March, 10:58
One of my favorites! Thank you for the reminder. 🙌

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 March, 01:33
@cordlesssss
God is all around: everything you see is made by god. Without God, there is nothing. It's amazing but he can change everything in a second if he want's that to be so. It's his universe.